The Comptroller Bureau is responsible of followings:
- Planning comptroller policy and institution.
- To program, supervise, control, perform, and develop comptroller works.
- To enact , audit, control, and investigate fiscal year of financial allocation and annual budget.
- To manage, program, supervise, and control Special Funds all financial matters.
- To program, supervise, control, and perform comptroller works about information disposal by computer.
- Comptroller personnel training and personal experience management.
- The built-up and management of comptroller department or personnel affairs.
- The other concerns.