Now is in Wednesday 07 Oct 2015
::: Home |Site Map | Contact us |FAQ |Bilingual Glossary
* * * * Font-size:

Q: How to apply for another copy of pension certificate if the original is lost?

A: Go to reserve headquarters of the city/county and apply for a new copy with a copy of pension receipt, Household Certificate or Household Registration Transcript.  



Home | Previous Page | Top | Print