略過巡覽連結

Office of the Deputy Chief of the General Staff for Communications, Electronics and Training


Introduction of Unit


The Office formerly known as the “MND Strategic Planning Research Association” was founded in 1950. Later, after numerous organizational changes, it was renamed “Joint Combat Training Department” in 1970, “Inspection Department” in 1992. Due to the “Strengthening Program”, it was again renamed “Joint Combat & Inspection Department” in 1996. Since “Two Defense Laws” was implemented in 2002, it was renamed “Joint Combat Training & Doctrine Office”. Until 2013, according to MND General Staff Headquarters organizational restructuring, adapted “Office of the Deputy Chief of the General Staff for Training” in charge of ROC Armed Forces “Military Training (including Joint Combat Training)”, “War-game System Use” and other overall policies, “ROC Armed Forces Doctrine” policy guidance.
 

 



Updated:2015-05-26

Home | Previous Page | Top | Print